Kristy’s Dance Academy 2022-2023 Season
Registration Fee is $25.00 per student
Year End Performance Fee is $40 per student due in April
Monthly Tuition for Classes
- 1 class per week $48/month
- 2 classes per week $68/month
- 3 classes per week $78/month
- 4 classes per week $88/month
- 5 classes per week $98/month
- 6 classes per week $108/month
- 7 classes per week $118/month
- 8 classes per week $128/month
- Unlimited classes $138/month
Tuition is the same each month regardless of the number of weeks in the month or student absences.
Family Tuition works the same as one dancer taking multiple classes. Dancers must be siblings living in the same household for a family discount.
Year End Performance Fees
Our Year End Performance date is June 3, 2023 and location is Elkin High School for all Dance Classes and our Tumbling Showcase will be held at the Studio on June 4, 2023.
Each student will be awarded a trophy or medal at the performance.
We will be purchasing costumes for students that are in a ballet, tap, and/or jazz class. A costume deposit per student of $45 is due October 1. Costume balance per student of $45 is due November 1. A combination costume will be used for Ballet, Tap, and Jazz classes. Costume fees cover all costs of the costume and tights for dancers, all needed accessories, and use of any props. Students that are in any of the following classes (tumbling, Ninja Warrior, or Hip Hop) will not pay a costume fee. They will dance in their KDA t-shirts at the end of year performance. They will be given out prior to the performance.
- Upon registration each family must have a credit card on file. For those not wishing to have auto-payments, the card will only be used in the event of overdue charges.
- Tuition and account balances must be up-to-date and paid at the beginning of each month. An account is overdue if no payment is made by the 10th. An email reminder will be sent. If no payment is made, payment will be drawn from the card on file. If the transaction fails, a penalty charge of $15 will be added to the account and payment must be made before the next class. In the event of delinquent accounts, we reserve the right to remove a student from our rosters. In difficult situations, arrangements can be discussed with the office staff.
- Tuition is the same each month regardless of the number of weeks in a month or student absences.
- In the event of inclement weather, refer to our website, our Facebook page, or Instagram for closing updates. Make-up classes will be at the program’s convenience.
- A returned check fee of $25 will be added to the account for any returned checks.
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. If you choose not to continue classes you must notify Kristy’s Dance Academy in written form. You will still be responsible for tuition for the current month as the space is being held for your student.