Kristy’s Dance Academy 2020-2021 Season
Registration Fee is $25.00 per student
Year End Performance Fee is $30 per student due in April
Monthly Tuition for Classes
- 1 class per week: $48/month
- 2 classes per week: $64/month
- 3 classes per week: $76/month
- 4 classes per week: $86/month
- 5 classes per week: $96/month
- 6 classes per week: $106/month
- 7 classes per week: $116/month
- 8 classes per week: $126/month
- Unlimited Classes per week: $136/month
Tuition is the same each month regardless of the number of weeks in the month or student absences.
Family Tuition works the same as one dancer taking multiple classes. Dancers must be siblings living in the same household for a family discount.
Year End Performance Fees
Our Year End Performance date and location is TBD.
Each student will be awarded a trophy or medal at the performance.
We will not have costume fees this year. Due to the financial strain and issues that arose this past year due to COVID-19, KDA has made the decision to not purchase costumes this year. We want to make dance as affordable as possible for everyone this year. We will purchase a Year End Performance t-shirt for each student. After we receive the tshirts, we will do a group picture of each class. We will hold a Year End Performance, where the students will wear their KDA t-shirt with black shorts and perform for family and friends to show what they have learned over the year. We feel this is the best option for the upcoming year due to all the uncertainties we all still face.
- Upon registration each family must have a credit card on file. For those not wishing to have auto-payments, the card will only be used in the event of overdue charges.
- Tuition and account balances must be up-to-date and paid at the beginning of each month. An account is overdue if no payment is made by the 10th. An email reminder will be sent. If no payment is made, payment will be drawn from the card on file. If the transaction fails, a penalty charge of $15 will be added to the account and payment must be made before the next class. In the event of delinquent accounts, we reserve the right to remove a student from our rosters. In difficult situations, arrangements can be discussed with the office staff.
- Tuition is the same each month regardless of the number of weeks in a month or student absences.
- In the event of inclement weather, refer to our website, our Facebook page, or Instagram for closing updates. Make-up classes will be at the program’s convenience.
- A returned check fee of $25 will be added to the account for any returned checks.
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. If you choose not to continue classes you must notify Kristy’s Dance Academy in written form. You will still be responsible for tuition for the current month as the space is being held for your student.