Shoes for 2020-2021
We are doing everything possible to keep the costs down, so we will be combing the ballet and jazz shoe. If your child can still wear their shoes from last year, you do not have to change to the new shoes at the start of the year. You can wait until your child outgrows their shoes.
- Tumbling–leotard and open foot/stirrup tights, no shoes required
- Ballet–leotard, tights, and lyrical slipper ($22 for shoes)
- Jazz–leotard, tights, and lyrical slipper ($22 for shoes)
- Tap–leotard, tights, and tap shoes ($32 for Dazzle, Sparkle, Emerald, Ruby class and $56 for Diamond)
- Hip Hop–leotard or active wear, tights/socks, and your tennis shoes
● Upon registration each family must have a credit card on file. For those not wishing to have auto-payments, the card will only be used in the event of overdue charges.
● Tuition and account balances must be up-to-date and paid by the 1st of each month. An account is overdue if no payment is made by the 10th. An email reminder will be sent. If no payment is made, payment will be drawn from the card on file. If the transaction fails, a penalty charge of $15 will be added to the account and payment must be made before the next class. In the event of delinquent accounts, we reserve the right to remove a student from our rosters. In difficult situations, arrangements can be discussed with the office staff.
● Tuition is the same each month regardless of the number of weeks in a month or student absences.
● In the event of inclement weather, refer to our website, our Facebook page, or Instagram for closing updates. Make-up classes will be at the program’s convenience.