Our products are premium quality below standard retail for your convenience. All items we sale are acceptable for the Dress Code. Leotards do not have to be purchased through the studio, but are available for your convenience.
Dress Code by Class/Age Division
For a professional environment and optimal learning, male students should wear a t-shirt and shorts or pants that they can move well in. Female students should wear leotard and tights. Hair should be pulled out of face in a ponytail or bun. We have certain shoes that go with each dance class. See website or check with office. All dress code items can be purchased online, just copy and paste this link: https://www.shopnimbly.com/kristysdanceacademy
- DISCOVERY: Classic Pink Stretch Ballet Shoes
- DAZZLE: Classic Pink Stretch Ballet Shoes, Dark Tan u-Shell Tap Shoes
- SPARKLE: Lyrical Slipper, Dark Tan u-Shell Tap Shoes
- RUBY: Lyrical Slipper, Black JT Intro Tap Shoes
- DIAMOND: Lyrical Slipper, Black JT Intro Tap Shoes acceptable but Premium Black Jazz/Tap Shoes recommended, Tights
- TUMBLING: No Shoes required
Once you click on the link, find your child’s class and you will see the style of shoes and tights that are required. You can then purchase any style leotard and other accessories from the store or website.